Sugar Paste Depilation
Sugaring is the oldest, most natural and probably the safest form of hair removal. Therefore sugaring is considered the best solution for those with sensitive skin or allergies to chemicals.
This remarkable method of unwanted hair removal originates from the “Far East” and nowadays is very popular in all over the world. Sugar waxing may be used on each part of the body. Paste is applied at body temperature so there is no risk of burning. Additionally sugaring is much more gentle than waxing and a skin is not irritated. Another advantage is that this method of hair removal is much more effective when you have a short hair (hair may have only 0,5 cm).
Sugar paste contains no chemicals, resins or preservatives, it is hypoallergenic and safe for all skin types. Diabetics, those with eczema, spider or varicose veins and those prone to breakouts and ingrown hairs after waxing, will benefit from sugaring. Sugaring is sanitary. Sugar is naturally anti-bacterial and contains healing properties. Bacteria does not breed or thrive in sugar.
Price and appointments:
You will find more details in “Pricelist -> Sugaring” tab. In the “Contact” tab you’ll find our telephone number and address. You may also make an appointment by filing in the form.
How to prepare for Body Sugaring?
Similarly to waxing your hair need to be the right length. Sugaring works best with hair that is in the minimum of 0,5 cm. Its recommend to:
- do not use acid peels or microdermabrasion on the sugared area one day before the treatment
- do not sunbathe 24 hours prior to the treatment
- not to wear any lotion, deodorant, oil, or any other skin care products on the area you intend to have sugared
- exfoliate before coming in for your sugaring treatment to remove dead skin cells for a better result
- avoid hot showers, hot tubs, sunbathing or tanning for 24-48 hours post sugaring
- apply aloe vera gel to the area
- keep the area clean, but do not use harsh cleansers or exfoliants for 24-48 hours post-sugaring