Cavitation peeling is an exfoliating and cleansing treatment to the skin using ultrasonic waves, enriched with a micro-massage. In the result of it, there is a significant improvement of microcirculation, so there is a greater absorption of nutrients into the skin as well as its oxygenation. Cavitation perfectly removes excess sebum from the pores and hair follicles, helps get rid of blackheads and bacteria. It hydrates, smooths and stimulates natural hydration of the skin. In the Easy Waxing studio we perform facial treatments on the basis of well-known cosmetics by Janssen Cosmeceutical company.
Prices and arranging treatments:
A detailed price list of treatments can be found in the “Price list – Facial treatments – Cavitation peeling” tab. In the “Contact” tab you will find phone number and address of our Studio.
What are the effects of treatment?
- Removes excess sebum from the pores, bacteria and toxic substances
- Helps in the treatment of acne through sterilization of the skin
- Regenerates the skin and facial muscles
- Reduces the epidermal pigmentation
- Painlessly and thoroughly cleanses the skin
- Removes dead skin cells
- Reduces scarring and their visibility
- The skin after the treatment is fresh and revitalized
- Increases microcirculation
- With micromassage it deeply moisturizes the skin
- Improves ion exchange, increases the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid
Frequency of treatments:
- You can do it at once
- In the series of 4-6 weeks, once a week
- There is no impediment to the regular use of cavitation peeling
- Blood clotting disorders
- Wounds, cuts in the skin
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Skin cancer